Thursday, October 29, 2009

Back to Blogging

Sorry I was gone for so long. The week before my vacation I was consumed with making sure things were covered while I was gone. Then there was the week of the vacation (which was wonderful). Then the week after my vacation was filled with meetings, preaching, weddings and such. All good stuff.

You can look at some of the pictures ... if you want.

Three of the last four ministers of Grandview: me, Frank, and Ben.


Me and the new groom, Sanjay.

The installation of Mke Sweeney as president of Emmanuel.

Mike Sweeney speaking in chapel.

European Evangelistic Society meetings on Monday.

Now to the vacation ...
Cindy and the girls in Key West.

My lucky shot with my iPhone: seagull at sunrise.

The ocean at sunrise.

Okay ... another sunrise picture (I get up early).

7 comments:

Eric said...

the final sunrise shot looks like something Michelangelo put in the Pope's palace. Maybe you could blow it up and paste it to the ceiling of your study!

Unknown said...

THANKS! Lovely photos...all of them, for different reasons. We are soooo glad you got to do the family Key West trip.
xo Carol and Fred

Amber Lee said...

I agree with Eric.
Glad your trip was safe and such. I have been given permission to get off work at 10am for now on on Sundays. I can't tell you how excited I am to get to come to church :)

Anonymous said...

You lucky dog! Every single time WE get up early to see the sunrise over the ocean, the sky is dark and cloudy and the sun doesn't rise! I guess you are just living a better life than we! love ya, b&B Swain

Anonymous said...

Hey Wymer! How about blogging some more?!?

Cyndy said...

I love the "ditto" picture to. I plan to show it to my son. I think he will get a kick out of it.

Cyndy said...

Sir, may I please use the beautiful blue sunrise picture on my myspace page at myspace/Godmoments.com? I want to use it for a profile picture.