This is your chance to help me out. I'd be happy for you to post a comment (or just email me) letting me know what text you think I should include. Remember, there are a few that I'm just not going to touch from the pulpit. Some texts are better examined in smaller Bible studies.
Examples of what I might, might not, or won't preach:
- Judges 11--Jephthah's Daughter (Rollin Ramsaran preached a good sermon on this one back when I was in seminary. I may try to get him to re-preach it).
- 2 Kings 2:23--Should Elisha Bear Children? (have no idea what I'll say about this).
- Genesis 38--Oh No, Onan! (I'm on the fence about this one, but will probably include it).
- 1 Samuel 18:25-27--(probably won't use this one).
- I will use nothing from Ezekiel 16 or 23. Don't even suggest those.