Saturday, June 05, 2010

Bad Blogger

I don't blame you for failing to stop by lately. I just haven't had the time I would like for blogging. But I will interrupt the sermon prep this morning to post some pics from the past few weeks (some older than that).

Meg graduated from Science Hill High School last week. We're proud of her for being dutiful and for loving her parents (even when we aren't the best parents ever).

Here she is with her great-grandfather. He's 93 and she loves him, too.

All of my siblings and their kids were here for the event. It was great seeing them all. I guy couldn't ask for a better family.

I forgot to wish Cora a happy birthday in the blog. We went to the Firehouse (her favorite) to celebrate. She even got a birthday desert!

We start a new series tomorrow. If you want to do any advanced reading on it I recommend Tim Keller's book, "The Prodigal God". He gives a compelling and faithful interpretation of the Luke 15 and the story we usually call the "Prodigal Son." It's a short book and well written. Thanks, Tim (and Scott Wakefield for hitting me up to it).

No comments: