Wednesday, October 10, 2007

UPS Whiteboard Rip-off

I made four videos for Rendezvous (our short Wednesday night service at Grandview). I'm actually proud of these ... after all, I made them in a couple of hours all by myself.

Video One sets up the Reaching Out in Relationships concept:


If you don't get video one, it may be because you aren't familiar with the Grandview logo:


Video Two calls people to participate in our work with IHN (interfaith hospitality network). It's a joint-ministry with approximately 25 area churches to give homeless families help. They stay in our building four weeks out of the year.



Video Three invites people to participate in the GED/tutoring opportunities at Science Hill's adult education program:



Video Four invites people to participate in regular scrapbooking with the residents of Pine Oaks Assisted Living Facility. This video is the weakest of the four ... but deadlines were CLOSING IN!

3 comments:

Seven Layers said...

can you make a cool video for my dissertation topic?

EON said...

Wow -- awesome job, Aaron. I especially like the IHS one.

Where, BTW, did you get the song?

Aaron said...

Scott...I don't know, is it possible to make cool discipleship videos?

Eon...thanks, i bought the Postal album (I have the Garden State CD but I loaned it to someone out of state and I keep forgetting to get it back when I visit.) The album is good.