Thursday, October 02, 2008

Two 4 Two Week 3

My camera was not charged last night, so all my photos are from my i-phone. If you're wanting to get familiar with the kids, I've labeled each picture with names.
This picture of Buddy is my absolute favorite of the night:Animal night ... Nathan finally got to buy his "penguin" shirt

The mountains through the sanctuary window were looking especially nice last night
Dylan and Carter

Max

"Big Brother" checking on Cassady

Megan, Pippa, and Anna

Here's this week's slide show. Thanks, Sam. The song is much, much more to my liking this week. I hope it's to your liking as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron said, "My camera was not charged last night, so ..."

What you meant was, "I planned to use my camera for pictures but of course,there were squirrels in my attack. Fortunately my i-phone was working."

Aaron said...

I think most people think *I'm* the squirrel attacking with the camera!