Monday, February 02, 2009

Greers, Grandview, and Games

I didn't make it to the youth party for the big game, but I received these pictures in my email this morning. The Greers have faithfully hosted this thing for several years (and, trust me, this many youth can take a toll on your house!). I like the pictures and wanted to share them with the blog church.

Here the whole crew dons the 3-D glasses for the big pre-half-time show. It's a good thing The Boss wasn't in 3-D during the half time show ... because, well, I love ya' Bruce ... but it may be time to reinvent yourself. Sometimes he looked amazingly agile for his age, other times he looked like he was waiting for the Motrin to kick in.Speaking of reinventing yourself, here's Ryan looking spiffy.
I don't know if they're watching the games or the commercials at this point, but only one person looks truly impressed!

No comments: