Monday, May 25, 2009

Finished.

It was a good graduation weekend and I thought I'd share a few of my iPhone pics. There were many more pictures taken, but they were by real phones. These are just my quick shots.

Here I am turning my 5 copies of my dissertation into Dr. Lowe (my mentor). Thanks for everything, Dr. Lowe. I'm glad Dr. Andrews steered me in your direction.
My seat for graduation (which was a really good one because my seat was on the end, with nothing in front of me).My self-portrait just before graduation.

Robbie's gift was funny. He decided I needed a doctor's coat. Now we have to pray for Robbie as he enters into the dissertation process.I made sure to get a pic with Dr. Kalas, interim president, preaching professor, and just an all around fine man. Thanks for everything, Dr. Kalas.

How 'bout an arty shot with the iPhone? This is Travis enjoying a smile through the window from his beautiful little girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a lovely smile, but I don't think I've seen one on you that WIDE for a long time! Relief is spelled GRADUATION.
xo Carol and Fred

Tracey Behrer said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You look very happy and you have every right to be, as well, as being very proud of a great accomplishment.
I know that God will bless you for your dedication!

Tracey Behrer