Saturday, June 11, 2011

Time to Blog Again

I haven't been blogging at all since the end of Two4Two. I've decided to try to preview the sermons on Saturdays.

We continue tomorrow with our Unthinking Series. This week's sermon is called "The Church Has Lost that New Church Smell" and is designed to help us rethink the importance of the church. In our contemporary world the church is seen by many as just another volunteer organization (one with HUGE flaws). The Apostle Paul saw the church in a very different light.
The sermon notes are done and ready. Here they are, just in case you're interested.

2 comments:

Sir W. said...

Pastor Wymer, this is Christopher Warrington. I ministered with you over 6 years ago doing deaf ministry and sign language during your services.

I was just thinking about you, your church and ministry today and was remembering your sermon notes and how creative they always were. And then I find this blog post. How perfect timing.

It looks like GrandView is still going strong in TN. Praise God for that.

Blessings on you all.

Aaron said...

Of course, Chris. It's strange because I was just thinking of you last week.

I hope all is well!