Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two 4 Two ... Week 2

I'll put the slideshow in a later post.

Wednesday night was Pirate Night as we continue to focus on Building Up Others in Fellowship. The theme of the night was "playing together." Playing together is an essential for fellowship.

Cap'n Nathan drove the point home with his message after the movie clip. The rest of the pictures are in no particular order because I don't want to take the time to move them into chronological order!

I am pleased with the senior high boys' participation this fall. They are turning into true leaders. They won't know how a big a difference they make until they are older, but I can see some of it now.
Good to see the Winsteads having fun together during Rendezvous (the worship time).
Pirate Jack.
Pirate Isaac.Jim shows off the stain glass work being done by some of the senior high kids.


Anna and Seth.

Pirates Cora and Kavita.

Not Pirates, just cute.

Caroline is a joy-giver. Lots of fun to hold!

If you are photographer, I invite you to take some nice shots of the building. We're going to need some money shots for the website. I don't think my digital equivalent of the Instamatic can pull it off.

Although, it's not useless.

Another one of the high school men making a difference. Xander is a senior now.

We can't forget Jim.

Now to dinner time where Melanie is a great at leading other kids to visit. She must have an inviting soul because she always seems to bring somebody!

Nathan and Erin lead dinner time.

Moritz, from Germany, is leading as well.


Okay ... future leaders!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Nice post.

Xander, however, is only a sophomore. I don't want to get rid of him yet.

Aaron said...

Ryan, Thanks for setting me straight. I have no idea why I thought he was a senior!