Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Embarrassment

I'm working on the sermon for next Sunday. I will be mentioning "embarrassment" as a key element in our Christian maturation. So I decided to find some embarrassing moments.

This one takes the cake. This happened in 2004 when a children's group invited a DEA agent to come into the classroom to speak about guns. The agent, Lee Paige, says "I'm the only one in the room that I know of who is professional enough to carry a Glock .40."

Then he literally shoots himself in the foot. You can watch the whole thing if you want, but the action is kind over after he shoots himself. He tries to play it off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speechless. Simply speechless.

I guess he forgot the "empty" clip would chamber that "non-existent" bullet when he racked the weapon.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Eric said...

"Give me your other bullet, Barney." - Sheriff Taylor