Monday, June 22, 2009

I Know Nothing

Hello faithful parents and friends of those traveling to Mexico for the youth mission trip.

I'm supposed to report their progress to you. I'm supposed to be the very hub of information in order to keep our tight little community up to date.

I'm sorry to report that I know almost nothing. No emails. No texts. No updates on facebook. No twitters. No phone calls.

Carla did get a call from Larry and the first group arrived in Puebla about 8pm last night. I don't know who was in the first group, though.

I'm sorry everyone. I make a lousy hub of information.

4 comments:

Becky said...

By 11:58 (I believe) Group Two was expected "momentarily" at the bus station in Puebla. However, Nathan McDad said they were arriving by burro. (I'm pretty sure he was kidding!)

Becky said...

By 11:58 (I believe) Group Two was expected "momentarily" at the bus station in Puebla. However, Nathan McDad said they were arriving by burro. (I'm pretty sure he was kidding!)

Ethan Magness said...

I know that they all made it to the airport safely.

Aaron said...

Thanks, Becky.

Thanks, Ethan.

Anybody else?