Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


We've had our nice Christmas-style snow (this picture is from a tree in my yard), we've completed our morning prayer for Advent (we had a nice turnout this year), the services are all planned (we have a service I call "Christmas GriEve" at noon, then our Candlelight Christmas Eve services at 5 and 7), and soon I will be able to take a deep breath and enjoy Christmas day.

Thank you to all of you who visit this blog. Blogs, as you may know, are dying. Facebook garners the fleeting attention spans of the internet masses. Thanks for "old-schooling" with me here on this corner of the internet.

May God bless you all as you contemplate the great gift of grace that is the incarnation.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Bub! Guess I'm always old school and don't even know it!

Tom said...

Blogs are old-school? I thought newspapers were old-school, but blogs? Sorry, Aaron. Gen X doesn't get to be old-school yet. You have to wait.