Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Okay ... there is ONE meeting picture.

I've got more pictures to post, but this is will have to do for now. My time in any one place is kind of short. I'm in Tuebingen, Germany now. But here is a sample of the past two days. The pictures are out of order, but quick is better than chronological right now.

Vienna is full royal palaces (and such).

I was pleased to run across a fellow Beeson Pastor in the middle of Vienna. Paul Clines was a student 10 years before me. We had never met. Good thing he wore the shirt!

Aaron is on guard duty.

Back at Haus Edelweiss

We went to Baden before Vienna. This is the house where Beethoven wrote the 9th Symphony.


It really is a beautiful time of year to be here.


Drs. Bruce Shields and Peter Penner.
Here's the meeting to discuss the merger. Left to right: Wye Huxford, me, Bruce Shields, Peter Penner, Julie Yeats, Tony Twist, and Donna Pohr. The discussions went well and I'm hopeful that the future of the EES looks bright.

No comments: