Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Morning Prayer During Lent

Nasty weather may be speeding toward Johnson City, but this morning was beautiful. I don't know how to capture it with a camera, but here is what the sky looked like after morning prayer.Speaking of morning prayer ... the beauty of the morning elevated our Lenten Season of Prayer time. Grandview's sanctuary is a real treat on mornings like this.Again, I can't capture with my photographic skills. But praying together as the brightly colored clouds present themselves above the mountains is a joy.

3 comments:

Eric said...

The Grandview sanctuary is such a beautiful setting for a mountaintop experience - hope to visit soon

Anonymous said...

that is sooooo beautiful!

Aaron said...

Thanks, Melissa and Eric. I try not to get so used to it that I miss it.