Thursday, February 28, 2008

Two4Two: Session 4

On a snowy evening at the base of the Appalachians we enjoyed ourselves at last night's Two4Two. I was tempted to cancel; not because of current conditions, but out of fear that some horrible storm would hit during the evening. No storm came.
Table Dad Dave and the very cool Logan.

The very cool Dave and Table Son Logan.

Cora and Paige (I think it's Paige ... she's a twin and I'm on the path to telling them apart ... the name tag helps! But I promise that I knew it was her BEFORE I noticed the tag. Molly wears the darker-rimmed glasses).

Meghan and Kylie (Kylie and her sibling, Colby, are EASY to tell from one another).

Meghan's friend, Rebecca enjoys a cookie with Anna.

It was a good crew despite the absence of the folks who live on the more treacherous roads (outside of Johnson City the roads were a bit more "iffy" last night).
Here is this week's video ... viva la White Rat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm. So my pastor has a blog. It includes psychoanalytical videos. Col. Klink would say, VERY interesting.

Aaron said...

Sometimes a video is just a video!

Anonymous said...

I'm only teasing, you know! I think it's GREAT!