Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dreaming with Dr. Joe: The River

This video marks the 8th in the Dreaming with Dr. Joe series. My special guest star in this video is Cora. She wasn't in school so we "re-wrote" the script to include her. Just two more videos to go! Matt was able to shoot green screen in the church basement. I was very impressed.

Last night's Two 4 Two was enjoyable. We had visitors from First United Methodist Church of Morristown, Tennessee (led by my Beeson brother, Scott Layer). It was great to see Scott and it was nice to see the program through the eyes of visitors. Also, instead of going to the Bible Study (sorry, Joe, I'll be back next week) I got the chance to observe aspects of Two 4 Two that I don't normally get to see.

While watching them in action, I was reminded of how blessed Grandview is to have Dana and Ryan on staff (I already knew that, but it was good to see them in action).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Seven Layers said...

Asron,

I enjoyed going to the church and seeing all the positive ministries going on. I especially enjoyed the dinner. Keep Pressing on!