Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Welcome, Toby!

For those of you who read my blog during my time at Asbury, you will remember my classmate, Bryan "Buckeye" Bucher. Yesterday he became the proud papa of Toby. Congratulations to the Bucher family, especially to mama Aimee who, by virtue of being the mother of 4 boys and a husband (yes ... i intended it to sound like that), will never even sniff purgatory. That woman will be on a bullet train to heaven.In honor of the newest Bucher, I've embedded this little video that most of you have already seen. David Roberts is the one who told me about it. It's a touching and funny homage to brotherhood:

2 comments:

Joel said...

I think it went beyond touching--it was a biting commentary on brotherhood!

bryan said...

I want to thank you.... I think.
I'm guessing I'm on the sputtering-Greyhound-bus-that-needs-to-make -a-lot-of-stops-for-other-questionable -characters-and-numerous-repairs-to-heaven.