Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blog-filler

I've been a bad blogger, but some weeks are just busy (with stuff that isnt' blog-worthy).

But here are a couple of the fun things that happened last week. Our Four By Four group went to a Johnson City Cardinal game and I was able to hunt down the mascot for a picture.I also turned 42 last week, but I don't have pictures of anything. I ate more pies and cakes and tiramasu than a 42-year-old should eat. Ooohhh the suffering!

This weekend my brother and his family came to town. We had a great time with them, especially at Lake Watauga where the weather was perfect. Here are his four children checking out the Butler Bridge as we approach.
Special thanks to Captain Blowers for providing the boat!
That's all I have time for today. I hope tomorrow to put up a picture of something that arrived at my house yesterday. I was more moved by its arrival then I expected!

No comments: