Friday, July 31, 2009

Finally Here!

On Wednesday of this week my diploma from Asbury Theological Seminary finally arrived. It was a big moment for me because there was always a chance that something wasn't quite finished; that a problem would arise; that the school would shut down (I don't know, I'm just a pessimist about things like this).

Now I'm bona fide! I've got the diploma. If Asbury ever calls me and says, "There's a problem. You aren't really finished." I'll just pretend my iPhone dropped the call (something so plausible and common that I may not even have to pretend).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray and hallelujah, ya had it comin' to ya! Goody goody for you..
Ever heard that song?
We are VERY HAPPY for you!
xo Carol and Fred

Adam Bean said...

This is beautiful. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats from Scott

Janni said...

Congrats and kudos!