Monday, July 06, 2009

Meghico Update

The youth group is, of course, back in the good ol' U.S. of A. I don't need to update you on them. But Meghan and Katy remain in Mexico, so I thought I'd include a few pictures of her today. Tomorrow I will review the NACC.

Here is the youth group with storm clouds gathering. Here is Meghan during her visit to the monastery.
I like this picture from the Dallas Airport.



She looks like she's having a rich time.

Cindy and I talked to her last night. She sounds good. Host Erin is now on bed rest as she awaits the birth of the McBaby. I think this experience has been an important one in her formation. We're proud of her and we're glad Katy is there with her. They make a good team.

2 comments:

R J Hall said...

Some really great photos here. Who's the 3rd jumping girl?

Amber Lee said...

I think they should just name the child McBaby