Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A Sunday Away

The teachers prepare to school their minister in long distance riding. They look concerned to me.
We arrived in Mecca to discover a beautiful day for the MotoGP race (I know ... I know ... there are no MotoGP fans at Grandview ... or anywhere else in my life! That's okay. I understand.)
Look closely and you will see race winner, Jorge Lorenzo swinging from the fence like Spiderman (or, as he said with his Spanish accent, "Like Speederman."

Here is a bike that crashed out being taken away in the back of a truck. This bike is only a 125cc bike, but it still goes over 150 mph.

Just to make sure you all know. I went to church on Sunday morning before the race. Thankfully, Mt. Gilead had an 8:30am service. Your preacher goes to church ... even. on. race. day.

No comments: