Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Off to see the Queen . . .

Tomorrow morning we leave for London. We are scheduled to be there for one week (expect no updates on the blog while I'm there!). We will visit important Wesleyan historical sites, Holy Trinity Brompton, and normal tourist sites.

I am hoping to meet up with Timothy Brown (grandson of A.E. Whitham). Things aren't looking probable there. We're busy most evenings and Timothy has a job that keeps him busy during the day. I'll try anyway.

Also, I get to see Cindy's cousin and his family--the Richard Gallagher family. They live near Wimbledon and I always enjoy spending time with them. They came to East Tennessee to visit us last summer and we had a great time on Lake Watauga.

So . . . we're off! If you have time, pray for us.

Peace.

No comments: