Sunday, February 11, 2007

Beeson Training Video #1

This past weekend we Beeson couples had a fine marriage retreat. I will blog on that later (maybe).

As for this blog . . . I received an email this past week from an incoming Beeson Pastor (Paul from Idaho) who is wondering what kinds of things to bring to Wilmore this summer. I remember having the exact same questions. Last year at this time I even found Rob Couch's blog (Couch was a BP2005). It was that blog that gave me the idea to start blogging. I remembering wishing that Rob would blog more so I could get an idea of what goes on during the Beeson DMin year.

A warning is in order. This video is a bit longer than most of my homemade videos (almost 4 minutes). Enjoy--if you have the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron,
I can see I am in the wrong program. We MBAs have not time for making goofy videos. Ha, ha, I am jealous...Bill G has me hopping this semester.
Leni

Aaron said...

Leni,
I just skipped my Bible reading for a week in order to make time for the production of a goofy video. No problem!
Actually, it didn't take very long at all and was a welcome distraction from books on leadership.
You remain in my prayers.
Aaron

Rob said...

Aaron. I apologize for not posting more last year -- you guys apparently have a lot more spare time this year (just kidding). You should see my blog this year -- I post about once every 7 months. The video is awesome. I have loved looking at your Blog -- it is nice to live vicariously through your class when I get Beeson Homesick! I look forward to seeing you guys in Korea.