Tuesday, February 27, 2007

When No One's Around

Dean Jesson did us a massive favor this week. He made the trip to Montgomery optional. I opted to stay in Wilmore to work on my dissertation. With everybody gone (I still have Nolan, Alicia, and Bryan to keep me company) there won't be much to blog this week. I'll just be in my carrel typing and reading away.

I thought I should let you see how the carrel is looking these days.
Nothing too exciting. There is a little more Gator memorabilia than when I first set up house.

And a lot more books.
After my Beeson training video some of you were a little concerned that I had too much time on my hands. Which got me to wondering . . . were you hoping to come to the blog and see something like this? (trust me, you don't want to watch this video)




I warned you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture on your desk -- who is she?

Anonymous said...

Hum...I should have watched the whole video before asking....