Thursday, July 05, 2007

And the Number One Video Is . . .

While I was at Asbury I made a few videos for the folks back home. To get them onto the blog I merely uploaded them to a website called, "YouTube." They remain on the website and are sometimes viewed by people who know nothing of this blog.

One of my videos passed 1000 views this week. That's amazing to me. Below you can see my top three videos (as judged by the number of times they were viewed on YouTube). The number of views is, of course, as of July 5.

Number 3 (202 views):


Number 2 (207 views) This one BAFFLES me:


And the Number 1 Video by FAR (1078 views) is:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I checked your YouTube postings - it appeared that your train video and kids off the bus were way up there as well.

Anonymous said...

I love the video of you looking over your dissertation.....I love the song choice as well. You are a good man Aaron Wymer...:)

melissa

Seven Layers said...

wow! 1000 hits. I stand in awe!