Friday, July 13, 2007

First Day of School

We're not yet to the middle of July but it's back to school for Cora. That's the joy of the year round school schedule (only Cora is on this schedule, the other two don't return until August 6).

So here she is in front of the student body as we all await the opening assembly yesterday morning.Even though Cora is starting at a totally new school, there were already kids she knows. Seth looks pleased to be back at school, but maybe just a little apprehensive!
The Perry family was there and ready to go as well.

Cora is glad that Logan is even in her class.This is Cora's classroom. I was pleased to discover that I have known her teacher for about 8 years (one of my coffee shop acquaintances). It was a good day for Cora and I think she's in a very good school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she enjoys her school year :D

Anonymous said...

Aw, man! Say it ain't so!!! I thought Cora was going to be at Cherokee!!! Who is her teacher, the lucky lady? Best of luck, Cora. Rachel and Christie were at South Side for two years and loved it! We are really going to miss you at Cherokee. I had already planned on eating lunch with you some, just like when you were in preschool with Miss Amie. Oh, well! Guess who!!

Anonymous said...

Aw man! Say it ain't so!! I had hoped to have lunch with Cora at Cherokee just like when she was in preschool with Miss Amie! We will certainly miss you, Cora. Who is your teacher, the lucky lady!! Our loss is South Side's gain. Have a great year! Guess who!

Seven Layers said...

Cora,

I can't believe it is school time already. Didn't you just get out in Kentucky? Your mom and dad are going to have to do something special to make up for it? I'm thinking Dance Machine Marathon.

Scott