Friday, July 06, 2007

Thinking Time



I'm leaving for Indiana this morning so I can collect our young'ns. It hasn't been the same without them around the past two weeks. It's not a quick trip to Indiana. We got spoiled by 3 1/2 hour trips when we were in Wilmore--now it's back to 7 1/2. The good thing is that I can use some alone time in the car to think. I enjoy a good 8 hour drive by myself, as long as I don't have to do it too often.

The sermon is coming along nicely. This week's text from Matthew 6 is much more accessible than the past two weeks on lust and retaliation.

If you're a Grandview person with access to our prayer list, I would like to remind you to pray. Sometimes we intend to pray for people but we get busy, or we just forget. Let us never give up praying. Prayer is not busy work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will pass you on the road. We go to Indiana to pick up our kids tonight so they can get back for the mission trips. We leave tonight and come back tomorrow.

Cindy Petty