Monday, August 06, 2007

It's a Go!

First things first. I'm back in Johnson City after a long day.

The dissertation proposal hearing went fine, though it was not without its moments. I'm approved to go forward with adding strategies to the "reaching out in relationships" portion of Grandview's vision statement. That doesn't mean I don't have some things to fix (such is the dissertation process).

It's been a busy couple of days around here and I haven't had a chance to mention how good Meg's band is. The following is a brief preview from Saturday night's celebration of the end of band camp. The video is about a minute and a half long.

2 comments:

bryan said...

Congrats on getting through your hearing.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's a go, but I never thought for a moment it wouldn't be, so I'm not a bit surprised!
congrats, Connie