Saturday, August 11, 2007

More to come

I'll post tomorrow's prayer (after I write it), but I have a meeting this morning and I'm just now putting the finishing touches on tomorrow's sermon.

I did want to share these pictures though. This one is from my 40th birthday. I thought I lost it, but then I found it deep in my hard drive. I love this picture. I am a blessed man.Also, this week we got a brief visit from my nephew, Nathan, and my bro-in-law (you'll notice the resemblance!), Gary. They are in the process of driving from Maryland to New Mexico in an old "Engine-Light-On" Nissan Sentra. Brave. It was great to see them. We did a too fast 5 mile hike on Buffalo Mountain, then they were back on the road the next morning (we also got some good barbecue at Dixie Barbecue). Gary is a captain in the Navy. His last name is Hook (yup, you guessed it).

No comments: