Saturday, November 10, 2007

MeghanEller and Robinella

Friday night was a nice evening when Meghan accompanied me to the Robinella concert at Milligan College. The venue was small and uncrowded. I've wanted to see her in concert for a long time, but usually she's in town on a Saturday night and ... well ... I'm an awful stick-in-the-mud on Saturday nights.

The concert was wonderful. Her style is a mixture of jazz, bluegrass, country, and soul. It works. Here is a picture of Meghan with Robinella after the show.
Jess is the one responsible for booking her and bringing her in on a Friday night. Thanks, Jess!
Not a good picture. Sorry. I just didn't want to get too close and make a nuisance of myself.
Her new album, "Solace for the Lonely" is her best yet. You can find out more about her at www.Robinella.com. I highly commend her work to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We saw her on TV years ago and liked her. Glad you and Meghanella got to go to her concert. If it hadn't been Friday night and D.Min. Prof Fred was almost brain-dead, we might have gone. xo Carol N.