Saturday, November 03, 2007

Seven Layers at Dobyns Bennett


Friday night was a fun one. The Wymers and the Layers got together at the big Science Hill vs. Dobyns-Bennett football game in Kingsport. Football was an aside (though D-B D-molished our beloved Science Hill Toppers). The main event was getting to see our Beeson neighbors and getting to see the Science Hill Marching Band for the last time this year.

Cora and Maggie seemed to have much, much fun. Pierson has hair!

Anna was feeling the love.

Scott and I were preparing to blog.

Aidan was fun to be around, as usual.

Scott and I saw some of the game.
It was fine evening. I have to say that the Dobyns-Bennett fans around us were really classy. I was impressed with their hospitality for fans of the visiting team. Thanks, D-B and the Layers, we enjoyed ourselves (but we missed Max!).

1 comment:

Seven Layers said...

great pictures. I realized I need to smile more. Keep up the good work.