Friday, December 21, 2007

Back at Asbury and Happy Birthday, Anna!

Asbury Theological Seminary during the week before Christmas ... is ... well ... pretty dead. If you need peace and quiet, this is the place. Even the formerly loud section of the library is empty, except for one bald guy in the corner typing an entry for his blog before getting back to work on his dissertation.

Today is Anna's birthday. Happy Birthday, Anna! I love you and I'm sorry I'm not home for your big day. To make up for my absence, dear, you won't get in trouble for this picture that I found on the camera. If you are going to do things I have told you not to do, it will be best not to photograph the activity. The irony? You got a bed for your birthday because you ruined the last one by jumping on it. Hmmmmm. I think not getting in trouble for this is a huge gift. Enjoy it.

Happy Birthday!

No comments: