Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Miscellaneous

Okay ... I'm running behind so I'll just throw some pictures from last week onto the blog.

Here is the view of Grandview's sanctuary from the street when the lights are on. Seeing this picture reminds me that when we were building the new sanctuary the supervisor made a Styrofoam cross and hoisted it into place while I went down to the street level to determine where it would be most visible to passersby. I think it looks warm. Here are the Millers and Ryan Bader at Meghan's band concert.The Mikki and Meredith were there as well. We have our share of Grandview kids in the band.
The band sets up for the concert.

Cindy, Anna, and Cora await the big performance.
Earlier in the week we went to Anna's first band concert at Indian Trail Middle School.
Anna was in the front roooooowwwww....Cindy and Meg await her performance.Dad and Cora wait as well.
Also, I found this trash can at Science Hill. Can you keep a city clean with a dumpy trash can like this? The trash can is PART OF THE PROBLEM!

No comments: