Friday, March 13, 2009

Dissertation Defense Day Determined

Judgment Day approaches. I found out this morning that my defense hearing will be on Tuesday, April 21st, at 9 a.m. Prayers are, of course, appreciated. If you're a regular visitor to this blog, then you'll be reminded of the event as it approaches. I started this blog to chronicle my family's journey to Asbury so I feel a certain symmetry in reporting this. And now to this week's Two 4 Two pictures:
Drew smiling big for me.

Felipe' smiles too.

Elliot and Marin show us the true definition of cute.


Oh no, I can't remember if this is Austin or Caleb. I think It's Austin.

You knew I would have a picture of Caroline.


Jack wants his soda.

Spring emerging on the other side of the sanctuary windows.

Ella adds even more to the Cutie Quotient at church.

When you ask for a smile from Eden, she delivers ... every time!

No comments: