Monday, March 09, 2009

Dissertation Delight and Two 4 Two

I'm pleased to report that I'm back on track for graduating in May. My mentor approved the copy I sent him and is sending it on to the editor. The editor has two weeks to fill it with red ink and then send it to me. When I receive it I will then have two weeks to "get the red out" (I just thought of that, off the top of my head!) and send it back, in triplicate. Once they receive those three copies they will schedule a defense/hearing (probably during Holy Week). If I make it through the defense they will, most likely, still want some changes made. THEN, if I get THOSE changes made on time, I'll graduate on Saturday, May 23rd.

Phew.

In the meantime, here is the slideshow for Two4Two/Rendezvous this week:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURRAY HURRAH! SOON YOU'LL BE DR. WYMER! But you'll still be Aaron to me because of that whole I'm-old-enough-to-be-your-mother thing. Still proud of you!
xo

Anonymous said...

Aaron, that's awesome. I so wish I was done with my dissertation. I am about half way through. But it sure seems to weigh me down at times. Great news. Ted BOoth

Aaron said...

Ted,

It is a weight and I've noticed that it has robbed me of spunk more than once. Even now when things look like they should be fine ... there's a part of me that sits and stews, worrying that the process will collapse.

EON said...

Congrats, my friend. The light really is at the end of the tunnel.