Thursday, March 05, 2009

Dissertation Update, Two 4 Two, and Max Miller

First: Dissertation Update: Tomorrow (Friday) is the due date for the mentor approved copy of my dissertation. Sadly, my mentor's mother died this past week and I won't make the deadline. My mentor is a good guy and I am terribly sorry to hear of this turn of events. Feel free to pray for Dr. Lowe. The next, and less important, matter is whether or not I can still try to graduate in May. As far as I can tell, it is still possible. The DMin office is willing to give it a try if I am. So, we'll see.

Second: Two 4 Two: It was great to be back this week. Here are some pics from the night. We were really glad to see Sir Isaac again. We miss you, Isaac.


Meg led the bread-making group.
Jared

Isaiah

Lola

Allisa and Anna

Eden

Ella

Third: Former Emory professor, Max Miller, spoke at Grandview on Tuesday night, delivering the first Kershner Lecture for Emmanuel School of Religon. He was really good. I learned!
Here is incoming president of Emmanuel, Mike Sweeney, introducing Dr. Miller.

And, of course, Dr. Miller himself.

No comments: