Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Friendly Rivalry Continues

There isn't much time to blog before leaving for Houston and I don't know what kind of Internet access I will have there. Bryan "the Buckeye" Bucher and I have an official wager on Monday's National Championship game. If the Gators win he'll wear Michigan Wolverine clothing for a day. If THE Ohio State wins then I will face the double humiliation of wearing FSU garb. This means, quite simply, that this is a must win situation for the Gators.

I'll let YouTube entertain you, enjoy:



If you've followed the Gators this year then you know what our biggest weakness is.


Cute. . . but I like this one better:

2 comments:

bryan said...

I think you'll look good in red and gold. Maybe you can even sing that stupid little war cry FSU stole from the Atlanta Braves, and then we'll go out and you can kick field goals wide-right. I'll even walk three steps behind you and go "Free Shoes University" all day if you want.

Aaron said...

Brayn,
As least we can agree on our dislike for FSU (no arguments from me there). The FSU war cry goes on soooooo long and soooo often during a game that they sometimes simply bore their opponents to death (not unlike the "Rocky Top" on a loop that we get from the Vols). It's a quirky but effective strategy--until recently.
I think, btw, that their colors are GARNETT (not red) and gold. They're as fussy about decorations as OSU fans are about definite articles.