Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dreaming with Dr. Joe: Remodeling

Week 9 of Two4Two has come and gone. It was a good night and I think I got some pretty good pictures (for phone pictures, anyway). Here is Carter, looking pensive. Here is Jack, looking like an artist (it was "artist" theme night). He looks good in his Blueberry Beret.
A.J.'s Van Gogh costume was very well done.

Something tells me that Mary didn't really want me to take this picture!

Greg and Allison Coley are visiting from Thailand for a month. They will be our featured missionaries during missionary emphasis month. It was great to have them with us. I think Greg's new beard was a hit. I'm thinking I should be more like Greg.

I told them to look like Mt. Rushmore. I'm not sure which president Sam is trying to be!

Dr. Joe is drawing to a close and I can already tell that I will miss the series. Maybe we will have a reunion show someday!! Week nine's video special guest is Anna. Also, I couldn't resist an homage to the old Mentos commercials. I thought the kids wouldn't get it at all, but they laughed. Maybe the Mentos image is more pervasive than I realized.





1 comment:

Eric said...

I'm really going to miss Dr. Joe.