Monday, June 12, 2006

The Day to Day









I'm discovering that the logical flaw of keeping a blog going is that when there is something worth reporting, I tend to be too busy to report it. When I have time to work on the blog, it's usually because I don't have much to report.

The past few days have been busy with normal things, hospital visits, adminstrative tasks, sermon writing, wedding rehearsal followed (of course) by a wedding, packing and storing things for the move, mowing the lawn, trimming the hedges, reading for my DMin class (though I'm lagging behind there), and last, but not least, house hunting.

That's right, house hunting. More on that later.

The first set of pictures are from Nick and Bre's wedding. They are a fun couple and I know they will be make a great team.

The last picture is of my neice and nephew, Olivia and Gideon. Could they be cuter? They came down with my sister, Connie, and her husband, Deon, to assist our house hunting. Again, more on that later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow those kids are cute! I wish I could spend practically every waking moment with them, oh wait, I do!!! -chum