Thursday, June 29, 2006

We're Here . . . and Boxing

No pictures. I'll have to upload some from my phone . . . maybe tomorrow. I have to find the patch cord to transfer them.

The trip up was great. Meg and I drove up in the U-Haul, picked up the keys, walked into the house, and Cindy and the girls followed close behind. We unloaded the truck as quickly as we could, then we helped our new neighbors (the Layers) get unloaded.

After that we just emptied box after box after box. We're tired and excited both. Cora is in kid heaven, and there is one young'n Anna's age as well. Meg will be the old lady of the kids around here, but she has tons of places to walk and to enjoy. She seems pleased.

Cindy is working on the kitchen area as I type and seems to be pleased with our new digs.

Tomorrow (Friday) we head back to Johnson City so Meg can go on the youth trip, and to pick up my car. Now I've GOT to start reading some books.


I'll post pictures ASAP.

No comments: