Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Last Sunday, Part 1









Our farewell Sunday at Grandview was great fun. The services went well (except that I didn't warn my youngest two that we'd be going forward at the end of the services for prayer . . . this led to crying in public . . . oh no!).

We were all reminded what a great family we have at Grandview. Not pictured (because it didn't come out well) is a picture of Maylinda. Maylinda gives great hugs on Sunday morning and I will miss her tremendously uplifting presence. You do see pictures, though, of a tiny fraction of friends who were a part of saying good-bye. There were too many pictures for this blog alone, so there are two parts to this one.

I'm only writing briefly because of time constraints. Maybe once we're settled in Wilmore I can write more!

No comments: