Saturday, March 24, 2007

Will He Walk the Walk?

You know my friend Bryan. Bryan loves the Buckeyes so much that he made a friendly wager with me before the Florida vs. Ohio State game for the national championship in January. I checked his blog, just to make sure I read it correctly. Maybe you can tell me if I've misinterpreted it. Here's the link: Bryan's Blog.

So, it's almost time for the possibility of Ohio State playing Florida yet again for a national championship (okay, I'm assuming A LOT here--neither Florida nor Ohio State look like they're going to waltz into the big game--but we'll be in Korea next week, so I this post can wait no longer).

Believe it or not, Bryan has yet to slip into the maize and blue to make good on the agreement. Oh sure, he's had time to buy a house, but not a SHIRT. So, I'm looking for something that might remind him. Can any of you help me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whispers: 'Go Ducks!'

Aaron said...

Sorry, Nate. This is where I jump off the Duck bandwagon.

Anonymous said...

*Ahem* Go Gators!

Anonymous said...

Go Gators! Heck of a win yesterday! Final Four here we come! Aaron, please get in touch with me - I am an old friend from Church Camp and would love to catch up. I sent you a message on your church e-mail account, but am not sure if you check that one.