Saturday, April 21, 2007

Breaking News!

I am pleased to announce that Cindy has been offered, and has accepted, the position of Assistant Registrar and Director of Testing at Milligan College. She will be working most closely with Sue Skidmore and Stacy Trammel (faithful readers of this blog . . . with exceptional memories . . . will remember that Stacy and her husband, Joel, bought our house when we left Johnson City for Wilmore.

Cindy and I are very pleased.

The pieces of our return are falling into place. We have been blessed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Cindy and the whole family. We're very happy for you and looking forward to "the return of the Wymer's":)

Anonymous said...

We know Cindy will do a great job. We can't wait for your return. I can't wait to see Cora each day at Cherokee!!!!!!!!!! Rex and Cathy

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for Cindy! We can't wait for your return. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN MISSED! Rex & Cathy

Anonymous said...

Aaron -- I just spent a few days in Johnson City, and ran into several Mountain people. The respect for you is so evident! They are ready to have you back, I'll tell you. That whole "If I leave for a while and maybe then they'll appreciate me more" thing really seesm to be working! Great to see you recently, my friend.

Ben Cachiaras

Anonymous said...

In my previous comment, I meant to say I ran into GRANDVIEW people who have such high regard for you. Ooops. Ben C.

Dani Brook said...

Congrats to Cindy! It was great to see her at church on Sunday! We miss all of you & cannot wait until your return!

Anthony & Danielle