Thursday, April 05, 2007

Home Again

No pictures today, sorry. That's because yesterday was a hoss. The flight from Korea to Atlanta was fine, but Atlanta was messy. Tsk, tsk to Delta for putting an exasperating ending on a great trip.

Scott Layer and I decided that the best way out of Atlanta was to grab the flight to Johnson City (We were both scheduled to drive to East Tennessee after returning to Lexington). So we separated from the group, thinking we might beat them out of Atlanta by almost 5 hours. Ha! After mechanical difficulties delayed the first flight and then after getting on another flight, only to be off-loaded because they spilled fuel on the runway when taking some fuel out of the plane, the joke was on us. I think we left about 15 minutes before our Beeson brothers and sisters did.

I'll complain about all that later. The important thing is that we're all safely back and I got to hug Cindy and the girls. Now if I can only reconnect with my luggage...

Seoul was a real treat. A special thanks to the Kwanglim Methodist Church for their gracious hosting, to the Beeson program, and to Randy Jesson for leading the trip.

Now I get to have Easter at Grandview, but I'll need some clothes!

1 comment:

Herbie Miller said...

I heard you ran into Akiko at the Atlanta airport. Small world, man!

Glad to have you back,

Herbie