Friday, April 13, 2007

The Korean Folk Village

I'm writing from the Baltimore area. I arrived last night and will visit Mountain Christian Church today in an attempt to get an idea of how things operate here under Ben's leadership. I'm looking forward to spending some time with Ben, the Mountain staff, and with Ethan and Betsy Magness (this evening).

Meanwhile, I've still been trying to put together little reports on my trip to Korea. Today's video is just a quick look at the time we spent in the Korean Folk Village. The video is about 2 minutes long. I still need to write a post distilling my thoughts about the Korean Church and our time on Prayer Mountain. Maybe tonight?

Here's a picture I like that I took of Nolan and Susanna Donald.Below is a picture of a replica village. The pots would have been filled with cabbage and buried until they fermented (molded?) into Kimchi (don't know about the spelling).

That's all the pictures for now. Here's the video:

No comments: