Saturday, April 07, 2007

Moving In...

No more pictures until I'm reunited with my luggage, but here's an update:

  • Thanks to Jeff Miller and Joel Trammel for helping me move a lot of our stuff from the storage unit into our new house on Friday. Thanks also to Joel O'Brien for the use of his truck. There is much to be done, but its exciting to begin turning the "coming home" corner.
  • Dad and Wendy brought some furniture from Indiana, so we get to see them this Easter weekend.
  • Until yesterday I've never warn the same clothes to travel around the world and to move furniture into a house.
  • It's snowing down here in Tennessee. Between Korea and Johnson City I can't seem to escape not being dressed for the cold.
  • Tonight should be our first night in our new house.
  • The lenten and Easter season have been totallly lost on me this year. I miss it. I miss the discipline of lent and the relief of making it to Easter morning.
  • Happy Easter!

No comments: