Monday, April 23, 2007

Reporting on Mountain

Today and tomorrow are the days when everyone in the class reports on the site visits, courtesy of the Beeson program. We were all glad to see Jack Connell again.I was up first. I'll share with you a snippet of my report. The sound isn't good, but if you listen closely you'll be fine.



I'll also share my final presentation slide with you. This little digital is entitled "One Final Word." If you don't have time to watch it through to the end then I don't recommend you watch it (it's 47 seconds long).



I ended my report with that clip. After I was finished Jim Martin reported on Mosaic (it's in southern California); Jason McIntosh reported on the Brooklyn Tabernacle, Matt Scholl reported on Skyline Church (it's in San Diego), Kent Reynolds reported on Calvary Chapel in Fort Lauderdale, and Travis Muse reported on Joy Community Church and the Christ's Church of the Resurrection in the Phoenix area.

No comments: