Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Foosball Wizard

I grew up playing foosball. The Wymer family had a table in the back room--the room where everybody entered the house. Whenever the guys who worked for my dad came into the house there was some major foosball action. Some of them were really, really good.

My brother and I got pretty good at foosball while we were in high school. In fact, when we marched with our high school band in Hawaii, one of our friends said we should go to the arcade and try to hustle some locals. Fortunately, my brother and I had more sense than that.

And this video, my friends, is why you should never try to hustle somebody (besides the fact that it's wrong)! Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Aaron! That foosball thing was AMAZING! My parents even thought so.Eli watched it like a million times! ha ha
Abby

Aaron said...

Abby,
The next time I see you I expect you to be able to do this!

UA

Anonymous said...

As good as we were, I think we would have been taken to the cleaners by the 'foosball hall' Hawaiians. It does bring back fun memories. - Eric