Monday, November 27, 2006

Sunday at Grandview

I gave the camera to Anna on Sunday and told her to take some pictures for the blog. The homecoming felt great. It's always good to see everyone, though it's hard to have anything like enough time to do anything that resembles "catching up" I preached for the first time in about five months. I was afraid I had forgotten how to do it, but it's like riding a bicycle (meaning: it hurts when you crash!).
This is Rich. I met with him and Malinda on Saturday because I will have the honor of being part of their wedding on December 16th.
Kimu, Jeremy, Logan, Marshall, Logan, and Jim took a break from playing carpet ball to pose for a picture.
Sara and Katy are still learning to control their tongues.
Meredith and Meghan, together again.
Abby and Meggy try to comfort Pippa.
It was good to be back home. We miss you all.

Here is the picture Sam took of himself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the pics, Anna.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you didn't include my picture that I self-took during Communion. Jeesh.

Ya did a FANTASTIC job, Aaron. Twas great to hear you again.