Thursday, December 07, 2006

Another Day of Preaching

We're coming down the home stretch with Dr. Kalas' preaching class.Kent wants you to hear the sermon, "Meeting with God." His special occasion sermon was for the dedication of a new facility. It was excellent. His best yet.
Jim's pre-Thanksgiving Day sermon, "Little Bit of Hanging" was a wonderful exposition of King Nebuchadnezzar's insanity, followed by his realization that God is God.Trav preached a "Christ the King" Sunday sermon. His story about "Marcus" was brilliant. I sat in my chair wanting to steal it.

Matt brought the cutest picture of his daughter, Alaina. I wish I could have captured it for you. Maybe I'll get him to scan it for me.As you can tell, the mood of the class is far more relaxed than when we first started preaching for Dr. Kalas.

No comments: